The Bystronic Group is a worldwide leading supplier of systems for industrial sheet metal processing. In over 30 countries, our customers appreciate the outstanding commitment of our more than 2800 employees. We continuously work on the further development of our solutions and thereby create a unique added value for our customers. In addition to innovation, our success is based on openness and commitment. Experience our qualities as an employer for yourself and start your success story with Bystronic.
At our location in Niederönz, we are looking for a
Senior Developer Smart Manufacturing (w/m)
For our “Advanced Manufacturing SW” department, headquartered in Switzerland with additional teams in Italy, Spain, and Poland, we are looking for a highly skilled professional to help us transform our vision of smart manufacturing into reality.
You work with the world’s largest SW players and apply bleeding-edge technologies, including:
- Design and development of production-grade, 3D Computer-Integrated-Manufacturing SW (CIM) for the automated programming and control of machines and robots.
- Design and development of highly innovative, industrial IoT systems for the adaptive scheduling and optimized orchestration of smart production lines comprising arbitrary combinations of machines, robots, and AGVs (Autonomous-Guided-Vehicles).
- Test and Deploy the aforementioned SW to the Bystronic’s cloud, mobile, and desktop platforms by means of our sophisticated DevOps pipelines, digital-twin tools, and world-class smart-factory demo center.
- Work in an agile manner together with the Bystronic’s multinational, near-shoring teams using our modern SCRUM/KANBAN procedures and collaboration tools.
- University degree or degree from University of Applied Sciences (FH) in a relevant field, preferably Computer-Engineering or -Science; a MSc or higher, academic title will be considered a plus.
- Very strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and design patterns, excellent knowledge of C#/.NET, and advanced skills in designing and testing distributed SW applications.
- Knowledge of SW modelling languages (i.e. UML, Gherkin) and relevant architecture tools, as well as experience in using modern development, testing, and DevOps tools.
- Strong communication skills, commitment, and willingness to work in agile teams.
- Professional proficiency in English; working proficiency in German, Italian, or Spanish will be considered a significant plus.
- Experience with 3D computer graphics concepts, algorithms, technologies, and APIs (i.e. OpenCascade, ACIS), or experience with CAD/CAE/CIM application development.
- Experience with MS Azure architecture and services.
- Experience in designing and optimizing SQL/NoSQL, on-premises, or cloud-based data-stores and knowledge of popular ORM technologies.
Please feel free to address your application to:
Patrick Menge, Talent Acquisition Partner